Who are we?
PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US and a multi-discipline team of 3,000 people, we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy and environmental sectors.
Are you a talented and enthusiastic student interested in Data Analytics?
PM Group’s Graduate Programme is your ideal next step.
What are we offering?
The Data Analyst will work in the development pillar of PM Group and will report to the Group Data Analytics Manager. He/she will support, and contribute to, the development of new data analytics initiatives within the business.
- Experience with ‘business analyst’ type activities, for example, writing business requirements and technical documents
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- Experience developing dashboards and reports in Power BI
- Experience with other data visualization technologies
- Advanced Excel skills
- Methodical and logical problem solver with attention to detail
- Architecture, engineering, or IT technical background
- Knowledge of data modelling and database technologies
- Coding experience, preferably with Python and SQL
- Exposure to real-world machine learning model implementation a bonus
Be part of the bigger picture and apply today.
- Develop and maintaining data analytics-related internal SharePoint list data sources
- Develop and maintain Business Intelligence reports and dashboards that drive business decisions
- Data mining and data analysis based on stakeholder requests
- Support the testing, roll out & train project stages of data analytics initiatives
- Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit requirements through meetings and workshops
- Write and review business requirements documents through user stories and other established best-practice techniques
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies, as required
- Be able write scripts to automate manual tasks
- NFQ Level 8 Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business (or related technical discipline)
Training will be provided as necessary.
It's not all work. At PM Group we work hard, but we make sure to have fun too!