Job Title: Engineering Resource Planning Data Analyst
Location: Gaydon / Hybrid (2-3 days onsite per week)
Rate: £34.47ph via an Umbrella Company (Inside IR35) or £26.17ph PAYE
Employment Type: Contract (Currently financed until 31/03/2024 however is to cover 12 months maternity)
Hours: Standard 40 Hours Per Week
The Engineering Resource Planning Team are seeking an exceptional individual to take the role of an Engineering Resource Planning Data Analyst within our passionate and driven Team. With resource being our biggest asset, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Resource Planning Data Analyst to join the Team to support with the management of data and our resource tools and systems.Required
Data is at the heart of everything we do, which is why this a key role within the Team to manage Benchmark Analysis, Trend analysis, creation of KPI's and Tableau Dashboards, continuing to refine and enhance our data reporting.Skills Required:
- Strong IT skills, to include Excel, Tableau Desktop and Tableau.
- Data Analytics experience, demonstrating the ability to analyse complex data and to create appropriate reports and visualisations to support discussions at all levels of the business.
- A degree in a technical field (e.g. IT, Engineering or Science) with strong IT skills or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience of working in a data analytical role.
- Experience of Change Management or driving process improvement.
- Ability to manage own priorities, work independently and take initiative.
- To be dependable and results-driven, ensuring customer needs are met.
- Ability to be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and change in priorities while maintaining positivity and resilience.
- Attention to detail - organised, process orientated, able to see the big picture and the importance of each small action.
- The ideal candidate will be an organised and positive self-starter, who works well under pressure and can work to a given deadline.
- A degree in a technical field (e.g. IT, Engineering or a Science subject).
- Experience working in a cloud environment, e.g. GCP Python programming experience.
This role is INSIDE IR35
Do not miss out on your chance of interview - APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency. We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.