Snapshot de la Posición
Location: Nestlé Global Hub in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Type of Contract: Full time, permanentResumen de posición
As a Data Engineering Expert, should have technical experience in building scalable distributed software on the cloud that will combine cognitive computing / advanced analytics technology with traditional data engineering/science and apply it at scale to transform enterprise business processes. A Data Engineer will also be able to modify a traditional open-source or other data stack to incorporate cognition. Potential resources should come from a strong data engineering background and need to have experience with un-structured and structured data and being able to transform and analyze the data using various tools, including components delivered through the Azure market place, especially from the Cortana Intelligence suite. This is in particular required to build new platforms, which may need to move data to new technologies requiring data parity guarantees between new and old feeds.Un día en la vida de...
Lo que te hará exitoso
- Partner with Market functions, Globally and Regionally Managed Businesses, and Above Market entities to build and deliver towards a portfolio of analytics services
- Analyze complex data sets to answer strategic and operational business questions
- Expertise in working with structured data; apply methods, technologies and techniques that address data architecture, integration and governance of data.
- Experience in database concepts, data modelling; data integration including design and architecture.
- Master data management, including customer data strategy, product data strategy and organizational hierarchy, and Information (data) Governance including strategy, implementation, business glossary, metadata analysis and proving hands on business knowledge working with database developers, DBA's architects, data quality analysts, and other teams while seamlessly managing client relationships within context of individual role.
- Collaborate with other Business Analytics teams and networks to utilize new sources of data, for the purpose of developing insights and applicability across markets
- Provide enablement services around predictive, diagnostic, and optimization analytics.
- Work with large, complex data sets
- Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Conduct end-to-end analyses -- work that includes data gathering from various data storage platforms, requirements specification, data processing tasks, various analysis techniques, ongoing business deliverables, and internal customer presentations.
- Possess required skills and education/ Bachelor
- Masters would be good to have (in disciplines like Data Science, Business Administrations, Social Science or Economics).
- +8 years technical and critical thinking skills.
- +6 years experience of service oriented architecture (SOA) principles and Web services standards and best practices.
- Capability to architect highly scalable distributed systems using open source tools and big data technologies (such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Impala, Storm, etc.) in integration with other open-source or proprietary tools available through the Azure Market Place, especially the Cortana Intelligence components.
- +8 years experience as a software architect designing and delivering large scale distributed software systems, preferably in large scale global business
- Experience in cloud-based agile, DevOps experience with PaaS & IaaS
- Experience using Big Data batch and streaming tools
- Capable to define, apply and evangelize advanced software patterns and standards to solve complex problems
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, relational database design (SAP HANA would be a plus), methods for efficiently retrieving data, as well as data preparation/wrangling both on demand and in an industrialized way
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.)
- Experience on programming in Python, Scala, R, Java, SQL (PowerShell and C# would be an added advantage)
- You have strategic thinking and business acumen
- You are capable to organize several projects at the same time.
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual team.