100% REMOTE (US/Canada Residing people only, with work permit)
Mid-Level Data Scientist-US , FULL-TIME, Salary $130K - $150K a year & minimum 3 years of work experience.
Total Vacancies: 02
8 hour shift, Monday to Friday , Time: Flexible, Job Type: Full-time.
The Future of AI is Patterned, a stealth-mode technology startup. Top investors include Sequoia and Anderson Horowitz, founders from Google, DeepMind, and NASA and we’re hiring for almost everything!
About the job requirements:
- In this position you will have an aptitude for and interest in learning and applying one or more techniques in statistics, computational probability, NLP, NLG, neural networks, and deep learning, and to work with a mentor to become an expert in one or more of these technologies over time.
- You will collaborate with your co-workers to become knowledgeable in the broad portfolio of our projects including but not limited to infectious diseases, global health security, biosafety, biosecurity, emergency preparedness and response, biotechnology, and/or public health.
- As part of project-focused work, you will seek out and define new data collection and analysis strategies, always on the lookout for new tools and techniques that can improve our work.
- Must be self-motivated, results-driven, team player able to work with minimum supervision
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms, such as k-NN, GBM, Neural Networks, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests
- Proven ability in data wrangling, modeling, visualization, machine learning, and project leadership
- Proven ability to clearly communicate insights in PowerPoint and Excel
- Advanced level with Python
- Advanced level with database languages: SQL Server and Hive QL
- Advanced level with data visualization, ideally Tableau, PowerBI, or MicroStrategy
- Intermediate level with version control systems: Git, BitBucket
- Experience with big data tools/platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, etc.
Special Benefits You Will Love
- Flexible vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick days
- 401(k) with up to 2% employer match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO