We are Capgemini Engineering. A brand part of the Capgemini Group.
We have the mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, diversity, inclusion, a purpose of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can learn more about Capgemini Engineering here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ0Z6PjdnQo
You can help us to achieve our mission!
Now, we are part of Capgemini Group and we have more than 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, and we work with sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, communications, energy, life sciences, software & internet, space & defense and consumer products.
The Cloud Data Engineer profile is responsible for managing the company's applications and data in the cloud, which includes tasks of planning, architecture, migration, monitoring and management of cloud systems.
The Responsibilities Of Cloud Data Engineer Are
- Provision of data to the organization: preparation, modeling, integration and consolidation of different sources and with different cloud technologies;
- Analysis and management of technical and functional business requirements.
- Ensure the management of applications and data in the cloud;
- Ensure technical and functional business requirements.
- Up to 15 years' experience in the role of Cloud Data Engineer;
- Experience and/or knowledge of data modelling and data integration and processing tools in the Cloud (AZURE, Google, AWS);
- Knowledge of SQL language, Office tools and in particular Excel at an advanced level;
- Experience in developing data pipelines for orchestration in the cloud
- Experience in Vector DBs and Semantic DBs
- Experience in Azure Cognitive Search DB
- Advanced knowledge of data cleaning, data filtering and data processing processes
- Experience with Azure Functions and Docker containers
- Experience in Azure Databricks
- Experience in Node.JS (Valued)
- Ability to develop Python applications with streamlit framework (valued)
- Experience in Azure Data Factory (valued)
- Experience using Azure DevOps (valued).
- Analytical and communication skills, interpersonal relationships, creativity, initiative and proactivity are the skills we favour;
- Integration in a multicultural and inclusive team environment;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Annual Individual Training Plan;
- Continuous training on Next;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini Engineering;
- Offices in great locations;
- Career evolution.