Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than six fold order book increase since 2000.Data Analyst
We are looking for a data analyst to support Procurement Operations: you will help Procurement Operations reinforce Performance Management activities and contribute to the transition towards predictive and prescriptive analytics to get ready for the future Airbus challenges.Essential Functions
Responsibilities - your mission
Requirements - Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- In your role, you will be responsible to implement data analytics needs for Procurement Operations.
- Capture and analyze data analytics use cases from the business (performance management team, operational teams, project leaders) and perform preliminary/opportunity studies and business cases
- Develop, maintain and update key performance indicators according to the specification of the Procurement Operations performance management team
- Develop proof of concepts/prototypes with a strong focus on predictive and prescriptive analytics to support existing initiatives e.g. Supply Chain Digital Twin, Artificial Intelligence
- Eliminate non-added value activities by proactively automating recurrent analytics and performance management tasks
- Support the industrialization of KPIs and proof of concepts with the central Procurement Advanced Analytics team (PYDA): user stories preparation, development follow-up, testing, deployment to the Procurement Operations community
- This role will give you the opportunity to discover many key strategic projects and work with many different stakeholders within and outside of Procurement Operations.
Benefits - What’s In It For You
- Degree in IT or Business Administration with specialization in statistics, business intelligence, advanced data analytics / Big data business project deployment and/ or Procurement and/or Information technology
- Past experience in Supply Chain and Quality or Procurement
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in advanced data analytics / big data / business intelligence solutions and project management, preferably in the context of Procurement activities
- Technical & Analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of SAP Warehouse/ SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Knowledge of advanced data analytics/big data solutions
- Prior experiences with Qlik Sense, Skywise (Palantir), Google Data Studio, Google Apps Script and/or development in Python are a plus
- Ability to translate business problems into meaningful insights
- Agile project management skills
- Fluent in English (German or French are a plus)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Able to travel domestically and internationally when needed
- Diverse career opportunities within Airbus European core countries or in other regions around the world.
- A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work.
- A modern office at Parque das Nacoes, well connected to public transportation.
- A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together.
- An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.Company
Airbus Portugal SAContract Type
Fixed termExperience Level
Information Mgmt and Digital Technology
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.