Joining our Data Science team, you will play a key role in developing end-to-end data science & ML solutions that will be applied across the entire business: customer behaviour, finance, responsible gambling, fraud identification and risk pricing.
Through developing and refining these models, the Data Science team help create best in market products, deliver tailored experiences to our customers and improve the efficiency and margin of the digital business. The role includes an element of R&D where new and emerging technologies and tools are applied to further extend the business knowledge and understanding of customers and digital wagering markets.
As a Data Scientist with our team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop complex predictive models using advanced statistical and machine learning tools to understand and forecast customer behaviour, business performance, and market condition.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of Entain digital wagering products and solutions in order to identify opportunities to improve pricing and targeting models.
- Analyse model performance, customer behaviour and market conditions to provide key insights to business stakeholders.
- Maintain an understanding of current and emerging trends in quantitative analysis, machine learning and data engineering.
- Identify and drive opportunities to apply new approaches or technologies to help build the business.
- Present findings to key stakeholders to inform business decisions.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a Data Science or similar role.
- Strong Python & SQL. Experience with Scala, R, Go, JS/TS is beneficial.
- Experience in PowerBI & Dash highly desirable. Experience creating interactive visualisations in other platforms (eg. Spotfire, Tableau) is beneficial.
- Knowledge of underlying mathematical foundations of statistics & machine learning.
- Experience in MLOps & cloud is highly desirable.
- Self-driven with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience conveying technical concepts to a non-technical audience.