Auto req ID:
The Supply Chain Data Engineer/Analyst is experienced in the management, support and development of SQL server databases, writing SQL queries, and performing data analysis and data cleaning to handle missing, incorrect and outlier data. Experience with Python, Java, Golang, RPA, data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBi or Alteryx) is essential to success in this role. The engineer will also be responsible for gathering business requirements, pushing solutions and communicating results with business teams. This includes monitoring usage of projects and managing exceptions, etc. While maintaining current functionality this person will also work on identifying opportunities for process improvements across the supply chain business unit. They will be the subject matter expert for project functionality, solutions, and documentation regarding tasks they are given.Scope:
- Effectively understanding supply chain business unit functions in order to significantly improve capabilities and efficiencies for all operations associated with the business unit. The ability to support business unit inefficiencies to build upon process improvement/technical development overall and provide data back to the operations group. Be able to flex and take on additional responsibilities based on business needs.
- Maintain an end-to-end understanding of functional aspects of the applications responsible for (SQL, ETL workflows) as well as associated business processes
- Monitor incoming requests and incidents for assigned applications
- Investigate and diagnose requests or incidents according to their priority/rank and identify the resolution and/or issue
- Ability to develop a project plan, as well as execute the plan
- Partner/understanding of operations for process improvements/technical developments as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- Managing / monitoring SQL Server Database (Query performance, user sessions, hardware bottleneck, db downtime, etc.) Writing SQL queries
- Develop fully automated ETL data pipelines using SQL and programming languages such as Python, Java, Golang, etc.
- Develop bots for business process automation using programming languages or UiPath
- Develop web services to share services among different projects and teams
- Develop business reports and dashboards using Tableau, PowerBI or Alteryx
- Tableau, PowerBI, or Alteryx
- Experience with developing ETL work flow
- High performance concurrent programming using languages such as Python, Java, Golang
- Azure Cloud, VM, SQL Server
- Machine learning knowledge not required but preferred
Not ApplicableJob Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement