Lead Data Engineer | Remote
EverView is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
EverView captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
We are seeking a talented Lead Data Engineer
(Remote) to join our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services.
The Lead Data Engineer
is responsible for managing data architecture, building, and maintaining data models and BI solutions, creating reports, and ensuring data quality and security. They must have 3-5 years of experience in data engineering with SQL Server, Power BI, and BI360, good communication skills, and the ability to lead technical tasks. A background in IT finance is preferred. This is a critical role to support existing RDW and Power BI reports for finance and operations and work with both on-shore and off-shore teams for new projects.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform queries, data extraction, manipulation, and analysis in order provide reporting solutions.
- Proven ability to retrieve information from a variety of sources using a variety of approaches and tools.
- Ensuring timely delivery of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, analytics and insights to all functional areas of OSG Financial Operations.
- Ad Hoc analysis, reporting and resolution of data across various systems and platforms; creating complex Excel visualizations, templates, and mock-ups.
- Collaborate and assist in driving project timelines and expectations with leadership, functional leaders, and internal stakeholders to deliver quality support including Operations, Sales, Finance, Marketing, and IT departments
- Working closely with key partners / individuals in Finance FPA and Controllers’ groups.
- Responsible for Data Quality and Accuracy in Data Warehouse and Microsoft Great Plain ERP.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains and its working, Requires supporting Microsoft Great Plains ERP System
- Initial point of contact for all GP related Issues
- Adding/Changing GL accounts and mapping
- Work with External Consultants and other IT Groups to ensure Data Integration is working as expected.
- Three to five years of experience in data engineering role
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience with SQL Server: Update, insert, truncate, delete, and execute quires, Creating Views, stored procedures and writing SSIS packages.
- Proficient in dashboard and tool design, Presentation experience, such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Exposure to accounting and ERP systems such as Great Plains / Oracle / PrintStream
- 2 -3 years general accounting experience.
- Support and maintenance of established and new analytical tools.
- Good working knowledge of PostgreSQL, Spark, Hadoop, MySQL
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills including data analysis, modeling, and mining. Proven ability to develop and initiate creative innovations and solutions.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
EverView offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.”