Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Due to an employee leave, Civeo is currently seeking interested and qualified candidates to fill a temporary position (3 month term, which may be extended) of Data Analyst HSE, at the Edmonton Head Office (3790-98 Street). Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all Civeo employees are currently working from home. Being an integral member of the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Department, the successful candidate will be accountable for directing, coordinating and supporting essential HSE reporting as well as developing and maintaining HSE databases, quality measurements and statistical reporting as it pertains to North American operations. The candidate will also complete basic business analyst tasks such as making recommendations based on data analysis. Short organizational success will be dependent on your ability to: meet established targets, stay focused on business drivers and utilize your proven leadership skills to promote quality products & services within the team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Health, Safety and Environment, this position will be responsible for:
- Prepare dashboards and statistical reporting for facility and senior management to isolate and reduce corporate risk and liability.
- Oversee the integrity and maintenance of the HSE management software system.
- Stay fully informed on major activities and goals of organization to ensure important data needs are anticipated and met.
- Create, analyze, and maintain HSE dashboards; utilize and manage data to forecast trends, provide projections, and develop ‘what if’ scenarios to mitigate risks.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns.
- Generate, update, and report on statistics (for monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings) on a variety of HSE metrics for the purpose of providing information and/or recommendations.
- Proactively assist and collaborate on the functionality and maintenance of the HSE environmental management system and the HSE management software system.
- Optimizing statistical efficiency and data quality.
- In conjunction with the Sales & Bids Department, provide consultation and conduct the collection of HSE data and information.
- Lead the tracking of strategic plan completion; monitor the progress of annual KPI’s and deliverables.
- Support development and maintenance of HSE management system documents and processes
- Oversee and support administrative duties as required.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration.
- Training in project management will be an asset.
- Training in HSE management systems will be an asset.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative, data analyst role.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an HSE administrative or advisory role.
- Advanced understanding in Excel and Visio; proficient understanding in other Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of databases such as JDE, Success Factors or MyOSH.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills and be able to draw accurate conclusions from the data analyzed.
- Strong attention to detail is required given strict expectations for quality work.
- Ability to be part of a team and foster an inclusive work environment that respects all aspects of diversity.
- Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; promotes individual and organizational adherence to HSE standards.
[Not translated in selected language]
To apply, please submit resume online to http://civeo.com/people-careers/job-opportunities/
Civeo is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
21-S11 Admin/Data Analyst