Skyhawk’s mission is to discover and develop small molecule therapeutics to correct RNA mis-expression targeting a broad range of diseases from rare neurological conditions to cancers. Skyhawk uses a set of proprietary tools on the forefront of RNA technology to quickly yield preliminary drug candidates. Our goal is to develop novel treatments for some of the world’s most intractable diseases. The team in Basel herby is focussing on neurodegenerative diseaes. The aim is to indentify drug candidates and to further optimize the lead candidates in strong cooperation with external partners. Place of work: Basel (Switzerland)
- Check and review of incoming raw data from CROs with the aim to met internal quality standards in database.
- Analyze and generate visualizations from early drug discovery campaigns data using curve-fitting techniques.
- Work with Platform team and external consultants and to develop consistent and standardized analysis templates for HTS data from multiple Programs (includes hit confirmation)
- Maintain protocols and manage reporting of HTS to Spotfire and internal database (in consultation with Chemistry, Biology, and Platform teams)
- Smartly summarize data and prepare and deliver clear presentations. Generate slides to be used by yourself and/or other team members at internal and external meetings.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Biology, Computer Science, or related discipline
- An understanding of biology and experience working with biological data are mandatory, knowledge of RNA splicing biology strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with HTS data processing, analysis and data management in Pharma setting
- Excellent command of Spotfire and Excel, experience with Vortex and Genedata are a plus
- Sound knowledge of programming and scripting, including proficient R, Python, and Shell is highly beneficial
- Experience with electronic laboratory notebooks (ELN) and laboratory information management system (LIMS) is expected; experience with Benchling preferred