FocusKPI is looking for a Data Engineer to work for our client.
Work Location: Remote
Duration: Contract-to-hire position
- Develop and manage data pipelines at enterprise scale
- Build data modeling and foundational datasets that are scalable and easy to use for Data Scientists and Analysts
- Develop strong subject matter expertise in Data warehousing, ETLs, foundational datasets and their use cases
- Monitor data pipeline quality and implement systematic solutions to alert, validate, and fix issues within SLA
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, with a focus on data warehouse technologies, data pipelines and BI tooling.
- Expert knowledge of SQL, Java, Python and of relational database systems and concepts.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Strong knowledge of data architectures and data modeling and data infrastructure ecosystem.
- Experience with enterprise business systems such as Salesforce, Marketo, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience with ETL pipeline tools like Airflow, and with code version control systems like Git.
- The ability to communicate cross-functionally, derive requirements and architect shared datasets; ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audiences, including executives.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. That means being flexible and willing to jump in and do whatever it takes to be successful.
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.