As a Data Analyst in our Analytics and Controlling team at Zalando Fulfillment Solutions (ZFS), you will contribute to various projects and teams, and influence decision making through robust data reporting and analysis. You will support our Commercial and Logistic teams understanding our customers behaviour, as well as operational processes performance.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Collaborate with data warehouse engineers and operational teams to create and implement new self-service reporting initiatives based on stakeholders' requirements
- Consult our business teams on their data and reporting needs
- Support business stakeholders in a fast-paced innovative environment with accurate and insightful data deep dives
- Conduct deep dive analyses and build visualizations to help us develop our business model.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years experience working with reports based on SQL and DWH systems
- Confident to visualize data in dashboards or documents, based on stakeholder requirements, creating the perfect user experience for your end users when working with MicroStrategy
- Experience in supporting your stakeholders with their use cases, including topics like derived metrics and troubleshooting any issue they might have
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain senior-level client relationships and can provide reliable estimates on work to be executed and deliver on commitments
- Obtained an academic degree in Information Systems, Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or other similar quantitative fields. Fluent in English
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.