Incedo is a US-based consulting, data science and technology services firm with over 2,500 people helping clients from our six offices across US and India. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through end-to-end digital transformation. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science, and design capabilities coupled with deep domain understanding. We combine services and products to maximize business impact for our clients in telecom, financial services, product engineering and life science & healthcare industries.
Working at Incedo will provide you an opportunity to work with industry leading client organizations, deep technology and domain experts, and global teams. Incedo University, our learning platform, provides ample learning opportunities starting with a structured onboarding program and carrying throughout various stages of your career. A variety of fun activities are also an integral part of our friendly work environment. Our flexible career paths allow you to grow into a program manager, a technical architect or a domain expert based on your skills and interests. Job Description
Sr.Lead Data ScientistRole Description:
: Sr.Lead Data Scientist The ideal candidate is a hands-on technology developer with experience in developing scalable applications and platforms. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. The person should be a self-motivated person with a passion for problem solving and continuous learning.
Role and responsibilities
Building test plans, test suites, and manual or automated test cases for assigned changes.
- Automate data integrity checks
- ETL and ELT pipelines
- Data processing and job orchestration ,SQL Data warehousing
- Feature engineering for machine learning
- Implementing analytics pipelines to assess machine learning model results
- Setting up data and cloud environments to make data science more efficient. Behavioral competencies
- On-premise servers for data processing and extraction at our partners
- Five years of experience building production-quality software infrastructure
- Ability to own and deliver on large, multi-faceted projects with little guidance
- Experience developing ETL jobs
- Fluency in SQL and experience with RDBMSs
- Fluency in Python data tools e.g. Pandas, Dask, or Pyspark
- Experience designing and building big data pipelines
- Experience working on large scale, distributed systems
Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
- Full SDLC from development to production deployment.
- Python for Machine Learning e.g. (Scikit-learn and PyTorch)
- Python/Scala for data pipelines
- Scala/Java/Python for micro-services and APIs
- Docker and Kubernetes to package and run services
- AWS for underlying infrastructure
- Good experience on UI Testing ( Selenium) and API Testing ( RestAssure)
- Preferable a SDET
- Exposure to Mobile App testing is an added advantage.
- 8 to 10 years of work experience in systems or application development
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer Science background is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We value diversity at Incedo. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.