Zurich / remoteNote:
Please apply with a short intro video and cover note
Are you able to interpret data and tell a story supported with facts and figures? If you are prepared to join the human vs. AI chase and use available analytics tools, your own know-how to derive creative insights for our demanding clients then we’d be interested in hearing from you.
We are looking for a data analyst and storyteller to join our digital growth agency with headquarters in Zurich, physically or remote. As part of our team you will be able to combine your analytica, business, marketing and storytelling skills to contribute to the success of our customers, mostly international companies & startups. Your task will be to analyse data to identify new opportunities for our customers and present your recommendations as a compelling story, backed by factual and data-driven rationale.
You will get to know our clients and all aspects of our business quickly, so ideally you should be quick to learn, digitally savvy, a great communicator and not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
what. is one of the leading digital consultancies with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. With our global team, we build digital products, create outstanding websites, and help our clients to grow. Our clients range from leading startups to global enterprises.
- Analyse campaign data across different channels (including Google Analytics, Google Ads, social media platforms, Similarweb, ahrefs, client’s own data platforms such as CRM) interpret data to to identify key insights and provide data driven recommendations
- Help account managers to understand the numbers behind marketing strategies, and provide guidance to channel specialists
- Contribute to client monthly reporting, analysing data across monthly and quarterly time periods, looking for key insights and opportunities to help drive the strategic direction of campaigns.
- Create compelling stories backed by data, easy to understand reports and analysis to rationalise recommendations and clearly and professionally present and communicate findings
- Contribute to Google Analytics setup and tracking - defining campaign KPIs, creating Data Studio dashboards and identifying tracking requirements.
- Champion Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics within the team, including debugging of tracking issues that could affect data quality - become the go-to person for guidance, recommendations and support
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Excellent communicator and presentation skills
- Language skills: English (fluent), all additional languages a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, and experience in digital marketing and data analytics
- Deep understanding how Google Tag Manager tracking works and ability to provide tracking instructions
- Experience using Similarweb and Ahrefs - nice to have
At what. we believe that work should be fun and something you want to do and not something you have to do. We help that along with the following:
- Excellent office location in Seefeld in Zürich, if you work from here.
- Need to take care of something in the morning and want to catch up later? No problem. We are results-oriented not micromanaging.
- Flat hierarchy - Get decisions fast when you need them.
- You have a large amount of responsibility in your department. Do you want to change something? See possibilities to improve how we do things or what we do? The only thing needed is to speak up and we will discuss.
- Multicultural and multidisciplinary team with a focus on improving and learning. We want you to learn and grow which is why you also have access to individual training and guidance.
- Fair compensation & various perks that you can benefit from. Also, if you are not in Zurich you can come and visit us - we cover the costs.
- Access to individual training and guidance
- Opportunities to visit clients on-site in Switzerland
- Weekly remote pilates classes for all
Please send your CV with a cover note and a short intro video (either using Loom or YouTube). Add the link to your intro video in your cover note. Explain what attracted you to the role and why we should hire you.
Please note that only applications with a cover note and an intro video will be considered.