Your Work Shapes the World
Whether groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries worldwide, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you join a team of makers, innovators, and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that because it helps our customers build and power our world – the roads, hospitals, homes, and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce, Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
The Talent Acquisition Data Analyst – Construction Industries is responsible for partnering with and advising the global Talent Acquisition Leadership team to develop consistent and repeatable processes and routines to optimize data, reporting, metrics, and delivery related to the Talent Acquisition (TA) function. This role will serve as a consultant to the global talent acquisition function to help identify opportunities to build efficiency and increase the effectiveness of day-to-day recruiting processes and routines. The Analyst will help to establish the roadmap for success within the function, responsible for defining operational business requirements within the scope of the TA process to influence best practices and elevate and transform the function to deliver best-in-class recruiting service to the business and candidates. This role will aid the segment talent acquisition leader in building data-driven solutions to establish the framework for future success.
- Don’t forget to include a resumé in English in your profile in Workday
- Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application, please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any update s to your status.
J ob Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Identifying ways to provide actionable insights using analytics and defining consistent ways of presenting data to leadership to tell the TA story.
- Designing and implementing Office 365 tools to improve the efficiency of existing manual processes.
- Collaborating with HR, technology, and talent acquisition teams to design and integrate customer-focused initiatives that positively impact the business.
- Refining dashboards and processes to gain insights quickly and efficiently on processes and working methods.
- Analyzing internal and external trends and Identifying gaps/opportunities to improve recruitment performance across advising points.
- Owning TA reporting and advising on weekly, monthly, & quarterly routines to define functional success, identify operational inefficiencies, propose solutions to process gaps supported by data, and data quality issues to enhance recruiter processes and energize stakeholder relationships.
- Supporting legacy solutions while defining processes and m, migration to future initial enterprise-wide with HR, technology, and TA teams to support enterprise-wide initiatives to evolve the talent acquisition processes at Caterpillar.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience in an analyst or data-based role
- Experience with Office 365 and other digital tools to automate and streamline processes.
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated ability to analyze large, complex data sets, draw insights, and present recommended actions based on results.
- Critical thinking and problem solving, driving recommendations & actions to improve processes and ways of working.
- Data visualization and presentation of key findings to business leaders
- Intellectual Curiosity: Passion for excellence, attention to detail, and the motivation to improve processes and teams to become best in class.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
Some of the offered benefits *:
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Medicines reimbursement
- Psychological, Legal, Social and Finance Support Program
- Private pension plan
- Profit share
- Meal assistance
- Christmas basket
- Life and personal insurance
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Employee resources group (Young Professional, Women in Networking, LAMBDA (LGBTQIA+), Latin Group and Active in Sport
- Caterpillar reserves the right to change or modify benefits at any time, subject prior notice and in compliance with legal requirements. Benefit elegibility may vary by position and location.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .