You will be part of our diverse Analytics team to help to analyze data to improve user satisfaction and driver livelihood and lead the logistics technology industry.
- Understand and clarify stakeholder requirements and objectively interpret analysis results to make data-informed decisions
- Perform quantitative analysis using Python (or R / Matlab) to uncover actionable insights and recommend a feasible solution for our operation, product, marketing, and other business units
- Write SQL to process data in Postgres/MySQL databases and AWS Athena
- Build dashboards with Apache Superset to visualize data and monitor KPI
- Evaluate the impact of business solutions/decisions and implement experiments related to incentive schemes, product feature change, marketing campaigns
- Build models and algorithms to optimize solutions for marketplace efficiency and user retention and to estimate the possible impact of our business actions
- Perform statistical analysis to test the significance of results due to business decisions and external factors
- Create and maintain ETL jobs to pre-process data from various sources for analytics purpose
- Process data with Spark or Java/Scala
- Scrap data from web sources and API
- Analyze user behavior with Mixpanel and Appsflyer
- Conduct experiments with Braze messaging system to engage and retain users
Candidates with less modeling, statistics, or machine learning experience will be considered for the Data Analyst post
GOGOX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GOGOX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.
Powered by JazzHR