Some of the world’s leading fashion brands choose TrusTrace to be their traceability and compliance data management platform to ensure their supply chains are traceable, responsible and fair. By standardizing how the largest brands in the world like adidas, Coach and ASICS capture, and digitalize their supply chain data and traceability, we empower our customers with the data to know, prove and improve the impact of their value chains.
Our teams work diligently to ensure our platform continually automates and powers traceability for the largest fashion and footwear brands in the world. Our customers can get data on who, when and where yarns turn into fabrics and then into clothing or shoes, for thousands of products at once. Together we can make progress on value chains becoming traceable, circular and fair.About The Role And What You Will Do
As a Senior Data Analyst in Trustrace you got a key role to transform Trustrace into a data-driven organisation. You will drive the development and implementation of advanced analytics that help us to make the right product decisions and develop superior products. The responsibility includes both analytics related to Trustrace Products usage and behaviour, and product development processes.
You will have the ownership to identify and implement relevant metrics to follow up on company goals on Product and Process performance KPIs. This includes both defining accurate metrics, identify data points required, data mining and modelling, and visualisation in convenient tools and frameworks. You should take the lead in performing in-dept data analysis to identify the outcome including trends and patterns, to provide insights that will drive product and process enhancement, and business growth.About You And Expected Experience
To be successful:
- You have a true passion for data and an analytical mindset.
- You are confident in and appreciate moving between strategic discussions with executives and hands on data mining with technical expertise.
- You are able to identify adequate analytical methods and tools to convey complex findings.
- You enjoy sharing insights and work with the Product development and Product Operation team to transform insights to actions to improve Trustrace product and delivery processes.
- You got 5+ years within a similar role within a Product SaaS company.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, Computer Science, engineering, statistics or similar field.
- You got a solid and broad analytical skills-set including experience of various statistical methods.
- You are confident in a wide range of tools for data mining, modelling, analysis and visualisation. Examples of tools you will be using: SQL (or other relevant language), PowerBI, Grafana.
- Familiarity with cloud-based data storage and processing platforms (e.g. MongoDB, AWS, Azure).
- You are used to work in a global context with colleagues in Asia, Europe and US.
- Experience within Supply chain traceability and Fashion industry is a plus.
What do we offer?
- You have a high degree of autonomy and are able work independently on complex analyses, and at the same time you appreciate collaborations and team work.
- You are good at balancing precision and speed, and feel confident in a fast pace influenced by an experimental mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- The opportunity to drive change and break new grounds to enhance and strengthen the visual identity of a growing global scale-up company, committed to accelerate sustainable transformation in fashion.
- To be part of a great multicultural, multilingual team.
- Fixed salary with benefits.
- A hybrid work model.
- A centrally located office in Stockholm in a tech/innovation co-working space.