Bizagi delivers an engaging, consumer-friendly, process automation platform that connects people, applications, devices and information. Fuelled by a community of over 1 million downloads, over 1 thousand enterprise customers, operating in over 50 countries and the best pricing model on the market - it’s no wonder Bizagi has been recognized by industry analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester Research & IDC as a leading platform for Intelligent Process Automation.
As a global leader in digital business transformation, Bizagi provides the power to deliver rapid process automation and ignite digital business transformation across the enterprise. Bizagi’ s digital business platform wraps around existing IT systems, giving organizations the immediate business agility and process orchestration required to compete in the digital economy.
Bizagi is a very fast-growing software business, seen as an innovator within the Business Process Management (BPM) market. Bizagi’s vertical solutions and the underlying platform help over 500 enterprise customers across all industries improve, automate and streamline their business processes.
Join us in the transformation into a customer-centric company being part of our global data team to help us growing our business analytics capabilities. You will collaborate in the creation of the cloud corporate data lake working closely with stakeholders across all the areas of the company to fulfil the strategy roadmap to become a data-driven organization.
You will partner closely with business and technical teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications to define and build the overall data architecture working in a global and flexible environment.
- Build and integrate scalable, reliable, secure, efficient and highly performant platforms to ensure interoperability with BI solutions using Microsoft Azure services.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change, and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion and data quality assurance.
- Assist in the definition and deployment of data governance processes that are scalable at corporate level.
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals for BI development in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor/Master degree of applied science.
- Our global work environment requires fluency in spoken and written English.
- Post-graduate certification in Data management or Analytics would be a plus.
- Azure data engineer associate certification would be a plus.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years direct work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services for data engineering and hybrid landscapes with on-premises and Cloud-based components (+2 years)
- Demonstrated experience with data integration to support data marts, pipelines and insights creation.
- Comprehensive data platforms analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data lake methodologies and data modelling applying best data quality practices.
- Experience working with visualisation tools (Power BI would be a plus).
- Position based in our office in Madrid with flexibility to work from home.
- Global responsibility. Our teams are multi-located across Europe and America.