Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience
- Hands-on experience with delivering engineering solutions on data analytics platform
- Strong, hands-on knowledge in Big Data, Analytics Spark & Databricks
- Good understanding of ELT processes
- Strong hands-on knowledge on DevOps
- Solid understanding of software engineering and processes
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Skills & Experience
Apache Spark, Big Data, Big Data Processing, Big Data Technologies, Cloud DevOps, Databricks, DevOps, Microsoft Azure Databricks, Software
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.