The Workforce Data Analyst will be responsible for providing daily, weekly and monthly insights into the performance and productivity of the national sales organization, including staffing, scheduling, and productivity analyses. A successful candidate will own sales demand planning, staffing targets, analysis of recruiting funnels and daily coverage, and ongoing schedule bids (through optimization models) for 500+ employees in virtual sales. This role is responsible for delivering accurate, timely, and efficient data analyses, reporting and visualization of performance used to make critical business decisions.
- Complete data modeling and analysis projects supporting national sales and virtual call center operations including staffing, scheduling, compensation analysis and overall organizational design
- Execute & improve on the performance-based schedule bid process based on customer demand models
- Set daily resource targets in alignment with revenue plans, and track adherence to identify gaps & risk
- Track headcount resources to plan (payroll, on leave, in production) including recruiting reporting
- Provide regular & ad hoc workforce analytics including turnover, productivity, schedule adherence and more
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years professional experience required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience performing quantitative workforce management analytics
- Proven business acumen in a multi-door environment, call centers, or a national sales model (all is best)
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including data viz, pivots, data connections, analysis tools, solver, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills, including creating tables and views, using CTEs, temp tables and more
Special Skills and Abilities and/or:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, interpret and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to clearly and concisely present analysis and recommend specific action(s) to be taken
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines and time constraints
- Strong ability to multi-task, use personal judgment, utilize strong decision making and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work across boundaries and collaborate with other departments for results