About The Team
The Service Operations Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon is responsible for ensuring global Client retention. The Advanced Analytics team within Service Operation group generates valuable insights by interpreting large volumes of data for Service Delivery associates and their leaders around new ideas, opportunities, and strategies on the way we engage clients, leading to higher client retention.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, track, measure and report metrics that impact client retention and drivers of retention and work with automation team to efficiently scale reporting
- Identify retention opportunities through analytical approaches and arrive at recommended actions for service teams
- Influence senior internal stakeholders of BUs on prioritizing the right problems and to jointly implement initiatives
- Solve bugs and data quality issues by proactive collaboration with stakeholders and partners to fix data issues or integrate data into analytics system
- Enable automation opportunities as required
- Own process and systems improvement in different stages of data pipeline
What You’ll Need
- Graduation in Engineering, Math or Statistics with 1 – 3.5 years in business analytics
- Experience with advanced data manipulation and summarization skills using python and Excel
- SQL knowledge to fetch relevant data from warehouse
- Intermediate PowerBI knowledge to leverage it as a tool to manipulate large size datasets
- PowerPoint skills including ability to summarize key message and leverage right charts in think-cell
- Demonstrated expertise in descriptive analytics and statistical analyses as good to have
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What We Offer
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:72978
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.