Algorhythm is a scale-up with a big passion for data and a crystal-clear vision of a data-driven future. Algorhythm is about value creation, innovation and helping customers become data driven. That is what we stand for at Algorhythm. Are you our missing link?Your role
As Cloud Data Engineer you’re an important asset in our team. You’re the go-to person for colleagues with less experience and are ready to support with the further development of our Data Engineering Unit at Algorhythm. Your pro-activity is what defines you, and you’re always eager to share your passion and knowledge for Cloud technologies with clients and colleagues.
- You design and develop data pipelines.
- By using SQL and/or other development languages you’re able to develop the necessary ETL infrastructure.
- You’re able to actively collaborate with different stakeholders (management, product owners, IT, business…) to answer all their data related questions.
- New technologies and innovations in the field of Data Engineering have no secrets for you, you’re technologically flexible and you’re always eager to expand your knowledge. We offer great training opportunities at Algorhythm, but we also rely on your own initiative.
- As part of our Data Engineering Unit, you’re contributing by improving existing processes and taking initiative to optimize them.
What we offer
- You have experience as a Data Engineer, and solid knowledge of Cloud Platforms (such as: Azure, AWS, Google, Snowflake or Oracle Cloud)
- You’re certified in at least one Cloud.
- SQL and Python have no secrets for you.
- Developing a data pipeline architecture and maintaining it is nothing new for you.
- You are precise, analytically strong and always think in terms of solutions.
- You’re a fluid communicator both internally as well as externally on IT and business level.
- Being part of a scale-up within the Cronos network; you will be working within the mature context of the Cronos Group, the largest IT-network of Belgium.
- An inspiring environment; everyday, we’ll support you to learn new things and to push your boundaries.
- Great colleagues; you’ll be working in a team who are always eager to share their knowledge and make fun during team events, lunches and our annual ski trip.
- A flat structure; you’ll work in a working environment with a flat structure and an open culture in which everyone is approachable and every voice counts.
- A flexible workplace; you can work from Kontich, Lummen, Ghent or Turnhout to keep your work-life balance in good order. It’s up to you.
- An attractive salary; supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers and insurance
Apply today and we’ll be happy to get to know you over a cup of coffee!About Algorhythm
At Algorhythm, we believe every company has a set of data with the potential to become solid gold. It’s spotting it amidst the complexity and chaos that’s the tough part, which is where we come in.
For the past 15 years
, we’ve helped leading businesses in Belgium and across Europe bring order to the chaos. Or, as we like to say, find rhythm in the noise and value in the data.
We do so by spotting golden opportunities that others might miss. How? The secret is our people
Algorhythm is made up of passionate, open, and curious technologists, strategists, and problem-solvers. We love discovering hidden links. And doing so involves truly understanding you and your business – going that extra mile.
So while some see a complete composition just by looking at piano keys; we not only recognize harmony in data, but thrive on it. It fuels us. Which means we’re always looking for fresh opportunities to deliver.
It’s this passion that guarantees we’ll create real value and impact. And then we’ll be driven to do it all over again.&Work will help you
At &Work we understand that it is important to work in a place where you are valued, where you can develop yourself and where you are given the space to grow. By applying via &Work, you get direct access to our broad network of employers. We can help you with the introduction to the company, provide background information, prepare you for interviews so that you can present yourself convincingly and assist you during the negotiations to allow you to take a nice step forward in your career. Haven't found what you were looking for yet? Sign up via &Work and we'll keep in touch. If we've found something that really suits you, we'll let you know!