Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our team. This position is responsible for analyzing, quantifying, and converting all prior compensation an employee information from various third-party vendors for all Workforce Acceleration (WX) and Workforce Administration (WA) clients. This includes reporting and analytics needs, conversion template designs and the import process into the WX/WA system.
- Creates standard template design for all client set ups.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and HCM Analyst to gather and communicate expectations on the data conversion process.
- Adheres to Insperity’s sensitive data policy utilizing secure e-mail and/or workspace application(s).
- Manages multiple projects and their associated deadlines as set by the implementation projectmanager in order to meet project goals.
- Utilizes client provided source documents and chooses best methodology, PDF data entry, or conversion to excel templates to import employee indicative and culmulative data into WX/WA system.
- Conducts data extraction from client(s) existing HCM platform(s).
- Completes the import of employee indicative and cumulative data into iSolved.
- Completes the import of historical hours for Affordable Care Act as required per client specific lookback period as requested.
- Collaborates with HCM Analysts regarding unmapped data in iSolved to ensure that data is accurately converted upon and after import.
- Works accurately with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and computations in order to develop, implement and balance per client and product design.
- Provides confident data analysis and consultation that drives the successful completion of all WX/WA projects.
- Builds and manages cross team relationships.
- Collaborates with Implementation Manager(s) to create documentation.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- Three to five years of experience in business operations, data mining, and analytics is required.
- MS Excel Certification is preferred.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Application programming skill is preferred.
- Basic iSolved knowledge.
- Demonstrated skill in analysis, problem solving, mathematics, and capable of communicating complex concepts to client and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated time management skills allowing for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility and ability to build rapport and establish credibility and trust with client and internal stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- An in-depth understanding of total business consultation coupled with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Basic understanding of payroll earnings, deductions, taxes and multi-jurisdictional tax data conversion
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.