This pharmaceutical giant is looking for an enthusiastic, customer-oriented data-savvy scientist or an IT professional with a scientific background to implement data management projects and to support scientists on additional data flow related topics in their daily work.. Does this sound like your new challenge? Apply now!
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Chemistry, Biology or a science related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience in drug discovery is required
- Familiarity with data collection, managing datasets, understanding of data processing and analysis workflows, is required
- Experience in working at the interface between electronic data systems and lab scientist, is preferred
- Working knowledge of data integration and warehousing is preferred
- Understanding of master data management principles and processes is preferred
- Experience with the data warehouse (ABCD) and related tools (3DX, IVR) is preferred
- Experience with Genedata Screener or other dose response fitting software is preferred
- Experience with Biovia-ELN or other Electronic Lab Notebook software is preferred
- Strong networking and relationship building skills, team player
- Ability to independently plan, organize, coordinate, lead and execute assigned tasks
- Insight-driven to actively uncover critical unmet needs and turn them into new opportunities
- Challenges the status quo, and leads and adapts to change
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Big picture oriented with attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
As an answer to your high performance & flexibility, AUSY offers you an interesting salary package, with some interesting extras like:
- Meal vouchers of 7
- Net representation cost of 50
- Hospitalization insurance
- Car + unlimited fuel card OR home-work compensation
- 32 holidays
- End-of-year bonus
- Pension plan
- ECO vouchers
- Opportunities to follow trainings
And on top of this you'll improve your skills and become an even bigger expert!
Discovery Sciences (DS) is a global organization that enables small molecule discovery for this pharmaceutical company, including functions such as medicinal chemistry, assay development, high throughput screening, compound profiling and computational sciences. The Data Operations team in DS is embedded in the scientific organization and is supporting the data generators through the different data handling apps and processes, enabling standardization, global alignment, and process efficiency. The team is also closely interacting with the data consumers, enabling timely, data driven decisions by providing integrated project data views. Finally, the team is partnering with R&D IT to optimize the data landscape.
To fully enable our base business data management support activities to both data generators and data consumers, we are looking for someone to provide on-site support for key data systems, facilitate onboarding of new users, improve standardization and compliance with internal guidelines. This will involve working with scientists, internal Data Operations experts, and IT professionals, to implement and maintain efficient data flows.
Besides the fact that your experience and expertise will be much appreciated, working at one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies opens many doors to future opportunities!
You definitely need to apply if you're looking for a contract at AUSY, a project based contract or an opportunity as a freelancer, because it's all possible! Just get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 369 19 80.
- Gain in depth knowledge of key data apps, such as Genedata Screener (data processing and analysis) and Biovia-ELN
- Become an expert in data warehouse in- and outflow, assist users with data flow related questions
- Collaborate with IT to troubleshoot and resolve user issues with these data apps and data flows
- Onboard new users for key data apps, support onboarding of new groups and new assays
- Support scientific data flows from raw data processing and analysis to experiment reporting
- Collaborate with the scientists to upload all data in the discovery data warehouse, enabling data FAIRification
- Partner with internal experts and IT professionals to bring solutions for complex data management problems