We’re looking for a strong data scientist / engineer to be the conduit (translator) between the Data scientists and the Data Engineering team.
This position will sit within a high performing team of 9. The position will be working across multiple revenue streams inside a large multi national company.
- Communication skills (data) – you are confident communicating effectively to and between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Data analysis and synthesis – data profiling and source system analysis and can present clear insights to colleagues to support the end use of the data.
- Data development process – design, build and test data products that are complex or large-scale.
- Data innovation – you understand emerging trends on the organisation in data tools, analysis techniques and data usage.
- Data integration design – you have experience in selecting and implementing appropriate technologies to deliver resilient, scalable, and future-proofed data solutions.
- Data modelling – you have experience and understanding of data principles, data modelling and can produce relevant data models across multiple subject areas. and when to apply them. You can compare and align different data models.
- You have experience in responding to problems in databases, data processes, data products and services as they occur.
– 2 years commercial experience working as a Data Scientist, Quantitative Analyst or similar position
– 5+ years’ experience with Data Engineering
– Experience with End-to-End data appreciation, including engineering, science, analysis and BI
– Experience within Big Data Technologies
– Experience in one of the Clouds – Azure, AWS, GCP
– Experience with Data Migration and ETL
– Programming in Python is a desirable
If this sounds like you, hit APPLY or email me on email@example.com