VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce our clients' costs. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com (http://www.vetsez.com/).
VetsEZ is looking for a full-time Healthcare Data Analyst to join our highly talented remote data management team. You will work across our client engagements, providing expertise in business analysis and data management. You will be responsible for inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data and will address issues related to data completeness and quality, as well as contribute to and produce technical and data process documentation.
- Lead and manage data validation opportunities with the internal and external client to identify and solve issues.
- Focus on the data elements concerning clinical analysis, internal operations reporting, external client reporting and analytic deliverables.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of both clinical and business changes and documents the business rules, functions and requirements.
- Prepare and conduct analyses and studies, needs assessment, and requirements analysis to align systems and solutions.
- Apply analytical methodologies, principles to meet client needs and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Prepare forecast and analyze trends, develop and analyze metrics, and prepares reports and recommendations related to management.
- You will also be responsible for focusing on business performance, project analysis, internal control, risk assessment, and support of project objectives.
- B.S. or M.S. in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics.
- Minimum 3-5 year of recent professional experience in business data analysis and data management.
- Prior experience working with Healthcare data, or in the Healthcare field and ability to understand complex healthcare financial, clinical, and operational issues.
- Ability to conduct data profiling and predictive analysis using a variety of standard tools.
- Programming proficiency in SQL and/or a subset of Python.
- Experience in data analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies including experimental design and the use of statistical tools such as R or Python.
- Experience with data visualization tools and methodologies.
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively with software engineers and clients.
- Experience with Palantir a big plus.
- Prior experience with metadata management to include meta-tagging.
- Ability to obtain a Government clearance.
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.