Edrington’s vision is to give more by crafting exceptional ultra-premium spirit brands. The Macallan is our central focus, supported by Highland Park and The Glenrothes in the fast-growing single malt category and Naked Malt in the blended malt category. Our portfolio is completed with The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whisky, Brugal premium rum from the Dominican Republic and Noble Oak American Whiskey. Edrington also has strategic partnerships for No.3 London Dry Gin and Wyoming Whiskey.
Remuneration and Package
- Salary £38000-48500
- 37 days holiday + 4 Giving More Days
- Attractive pension
- Share reward scheme
- Flexible working
- Global wellbeing programme
- Product Allowance
Reporting to the Lead Data Scientist, the Senior Data Analyst role sits within the Direct to Consumer Team and will work closely with a wide variety of teams to understand their objectives and translate them into easy to digest answers using various forms of analysis. This role will have an influential part in helping to shape The Macallan consumer data strategy and be instrumental in leading a data first culture within the organisation.
- Create and deliver actionable insights to different areas to help support their objectives.
- Use a wide variety of analytics tools and techniques to deliver always on reporting or ad-hoc strategic pieces of analysis.
- Define, develop and manage the creation of strategic ways on dashboards.
- Contribute, deliver, and own multiple analytics projects while managing deadlines and expectations.
- Work with various areas of The Macallan to translate their business requirements into analytics and reporting requirements. Including the identification and validating of new data sources where data gaps are identified.
- Support the Global CRM team in identifying key opportunities for activation in addition to improved optimisation of existing campaigns.
- Support in leading the consumer data analysis strategy and roadmap within The Macallan Brand Team.
- Helping to define the analytics maturity roadmap.
- Develop KPIs to accurately reflect the performance of The Macallan Brand team.
- Identifying key opportunities within the business via the consumer data available.
- Support in delivering a data first culture by:
- Upskilling and training colleagues on how to use data.
- Implementing “Best Practices” across ways of working.
- Ensuring data quality is of an actionable level.
Skills And Experience
To be successful in this role, you are inquisitive, data focussed and passionate about answering questions through analysis. You have excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to work with stakeholders of varying levels of data literacy and seniority. You have exceptional technical skills in using SQL, Excel, PowerBI (Dax) and python (or similar), and detailed experience in using advanced analytics techniques such as predictive modelling, clustering or other relevant techniques. You have experience in delivering multiple analytics projects from concept to completion ensuring integrity of analysis while estimating realistic delivery dates.
Employee value proposition
At Edrington, you will experience an incredible culture based on respect and giving more. We are exceptionally passionate about our brands and genuinely care about our people, continually investing in their development and wellbeing. Join Edrington and make a world of difference.