Farmers’ Work Can’t Stop, So Neither Can Ours!
We’re Hiring to Help Feed the World
Farmers Are Feeding America, So We’re Working To Help Them Meet That Demand!
We’re Hiring to Help Feed the World
The Advanced Analytics Architect will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data providing integration architecture to cloud solutions. Accountable for delivering world-class data science outcomes, solving complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches with a unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills on programming languages that are used in big data environments.
This role requires close working relationship with Business and IT leadership, internal customers, Business Alignment Teams, Enterprise Architecture team and Global Business Process Leads.
Play a key role in the design of architecture and enabling technologies strategy for cloud data initiatives. Drive harmonization, standardization and streamlined enterprise data architecture with clear focus on data governance including data migration, data transformation and data enrichment.
- The Architect will provide guidance in terms of cloud data storage and computing services according to the needs of business use-cases.
- Engage with business leaders and team members including data analysts and data engineers to understand needs of business, formulate and document use-cases, turn them into data requirements, and structure data-based solutions
- Develop enterprise architecture standards and facilitate the adherence and governance of related project activity through controls in PMO, Project/Solution Development Lifecycle, Change Management, and Procurement processes.
- Gather data from various source systems/databases. Cleanse, transform and prepare data ahead of analysis & data-mining phase
- Perform exploratory data analysis, generate and test working hypotheses, and uncover noteworthy trends & relationships
- Apply machine learning techniques on variety of datasets to build & enhance predictive models.
- Design, build and deploy high-performance prediction and optimization algorithms to solve business problems and facilitate new digital applications
- Communicate analysis and resulting recommendations to senior management using rich visualization tools. Leverage data to present a compelling business case to optimize decisions
- Advocate, evangelize and build data-fueled products that help our customers improve their sales. Become an expert on our datasets.
- Provide expertise on mathematical concepts for the broader applied analytics team and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the entire our organization. Research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
- Act as a cultural liaison and change agent between data science and engineering organizations, and between data science and project management organizations to ensure that existing business practices are integrated with data science best practices.
- Provide technical project and program oversight to ensure appropriate technical rigor is applied to project work.
- Guide and otherwise contribute to technical teams in development, deployment, and application of applied, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Work with data architects on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics efforts.
- Generate reports, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate your work and outcomes
Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Preferred) Ph.D. or Master’s degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining or related quantitative discipline. Understanding of predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, recommendation and optimization algorithms
- Experience architecting data analytics framework integrating them with the architecture used across the organization
- Experience designing cloud based implementations using: AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Review, refine and suggest cloud data/analytics platform architecture options to meet business and IT needs accounting for high availability & scalability.
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure or other)
- Experience with Hadoop based and/or other NoSQL platforms
- Ability to build scalable systems to analyze huge data sets and make actionable recommendations
- Experience with open source data science tool kits and big data & distributed computing technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, and Pig
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, tools and techniques
- Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to manage and lead technical and non-technical team members