wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance productsThe role:
What you bring:
- Design, implement and optimize data pipelines to produce clean and unified data from disparate data sources
- Maintain and optimize existing data transformation processes
- Research technologies and apply them to support the work of data scientists, BI Developers in their daily work
- Drive good software development and data architecture practices for high scalable and performance design
- Manage the daily data warehouse operations
What we offer:
- Solid experience and understanding of ETL/DWH processes and tools, preferably Airflow
- Good programming skills preferably Python and SQL
- Experience with the scipy ecosystem for data transformation like pandas/numpy
- Experience with cloud services like AWS S3, Redshift, DMS, Google Analytics would be a plus.
- Nice to have, container-based environments (Docker/Kubernetes) would be a plus
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.