At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Job Title: Senior, Data Science
- You will be part of our GDS Assurance Digital, helping EY’s sector and service line professionals to gain insight from data. You will work with multi-disciplinary teams across the entire region to support global clients.
- You will support the development of analytical and statistical models, algorithms and associated simulations in order to produce appropriate insight from data. You feel comfortable in driving and proposing approaches and methods to address all aspects of data analytics according to the business question from descriptive to prescriptive and real time insight.
- You are familiar with approaches, methods and tools for:
- Developing Analytics enabled solutions, integrating data science activities with business relevant aspects
- Developing approaches, models and methods to deliver insight from available data
- Developing Statistical models, algorithms and simulations
- Supporting client side delivery and integration of analytics components into business processes
- You will build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and contribute to the development of a portfolio of business by focusing on high-impact opportunities. You will contribute to presentations of modeling results and project proposals.
- Bringing experience and unique insight on one or more industry sectors, such as for example Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Retail, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, and on at least one of the following functions: Finance, Supply Chain, Customer, Risk & Compliance, you will use your knowledge and experience to shape solutions to client problems. As a respected professional, you will communicate effectively with EY engagement partners and managers and contribute to building, managing and motivating high-performing teams.
Technical skills requirements
- Excellent academic background, including at a minimum a bachelor or a master’s degree in data science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering, Operational Research, Computer Science, or other related field with strong focus on modern data architectures, processes and environments.
- 4+ years of work experience with focus on the following:
- Statistics & Analytics Modelling
- Machine Learning (Regression, Classification, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Timeseries and Clustering)
- Deep Learning (RNN, LSTM, Encoder-Decoder, Transformers, BERT)
- Natural Language Processing
- Visualization techniques and tools
- SQL/noSQL Databases and its manipulation components
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills in English for both technical and business audiences.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple project deliveries.
What we offer:
- At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
- As part of our GDS Assurance Digital, you will have the opportunity to help global multinational clients shape their strategic future.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.