ConnectedLife’s digital health solutions Connect the Care Continuum; reinventing the way global organisations connect with the people they care about to continuously plan, manage, monitor and help improve their health and wellbeing; wherever they are; 24-7-365.
Our powerful data-driven solutions combine advanced sensory, analytics, AI and communications technologies – including consumer-friendly wearables (such as Fitbit’s smart health watches and trackers), IoT / medical devices (including biosensor patches), smartphone mobile apps and customisable web dashboards – to capture and analyse user activity, health vitals and wellness data and enable care teams to collaborate seamlessly and work together with patients to better manage their health and wellbeing based on their unique risks, health status and wellness goals.
You will work with members of the Product team in Singapore and be responsible for applying machine learning / AI techniques on massive data from all parts of our business to benefit and enhance our products in innovative ways. You will take an active and hands-on role in supporting the product creation and development teams, and will report to the Chief Product Officer based in Singapore.
Our ideal candidate is a team player who thrives in a small, dynamic team environment and is able to work independently, whether in the office or remotely from home. You will be committed, energetic and proactive. You’ll also love creating innovative solutions, solving problems, and feel passionate about wanting your work to make a difference.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build statistical and machine learning models to analyse and predict health outcomes and user behaviour
- Design new machine learning systems to power the analytics efforts.
- Develop algorithms and tools that will be integrated for analysing medical conditions of a patient like walking pattern and motor state with the help of raw data collected from various types of health sensors.
- Understand and evaluate a variety of AI models from our potential partners, to see how we can add value to these models and if they fit into our product strategy.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing across the product delivery team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and develop efficient models.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree level education in Mathematics, Scientific, Computing or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience with substantial years of experience at various levels of Data Science roles and prior experience leading a small team of data scientists
- An ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking on a range of technical problems, with a particular bias towards the application of existing analytical methods, the development of new methods development and software engineering.
- Particular experience with predicative analytics, advanced analytics and reinforced learning algorithms and other forms of machine learning is essential.
- Ability to interpret complex business requirements, translating them into analytical problems and delivering high value outputs.
- A medical background or a general understanding of medical and health terminology and concepts is a plus. Ideally with experience in applying AI to these fields (generating balanced datasets for training and evaluation of the models, ensuring data quality and identifying factors that could compromise this, identification and removal of data artefacts).
- Experience in the use of one or more current analytical / big data technologies such as Python (including relevant libraries), Azure (Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factories etc), Spark, SQL, Tableau, Power BI is essential.
- Tools: Python, SQL, REST, Keras, Tensorflow, SciKit learn, additional ML and DL frameworks.
- Environments: experience with GPU-based DevBox hardware, Edge devices with GPU/Tensorcores/NeuralEngine like Nvidia Jetson family or alike, streaming.
- Passionate to use all aspects of data science, machine learning, and technology to build the investment app of the future.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment.
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in working with medical devices and sensors is a plus, with particular focus on: accelerometer, gyroscope, PPG, electrodermal activity, and skin temperature data.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutioning and stakeholder management skills.
- Keep abreast with competitive landscape and new trends.
- Positive attitude / Confidence to take up tasks / provide reasonable timelines to complete tasks.