The Promotion Enablement team is building tools to unlock the Creator community on Instagram. The team is responsible for building foundational infrastructure and uniquely tailored experiences that enable people to promote products on behalf of brands on our platform. Including helping creators discover products to recommend to their following, enabling people to share a product they bought after a purchase, and more! This team is also responsible for building destinations, experiences, and other mechanisms that help drive the discovery of products that people are promoting on behalf of brands on our platform.The team is responsible for helping brands engage with creators at scale to drive engagement and growth, and for providing creators with tools to showcase shopping products. We will capitalize on people’s desire to discover and learn about brands and products from the people who inspire them.We are looking for a candidate with strong product intuition and business acumen. You will help build not only the suite of tools that ensures creator success but also the mechanisms through which we incentivize and compensate creators. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing ecosystem level strategies and comfortable scoping roadmaps out of ambiguity. This role is highly cross functional and will require a strong communicator skilled at building relationships across the company. You will work with seller and consumer side shopping teams as well as the teams responsible for driving long term creator strategy and monetization.
- Help build the long term vision and strategy for creator and seller discovery on Instagram
- Work independently to plan, lead, and implement (if needed) complex and timely analyses
- Effectively communicate insights and recommendations to cross-functional partners and executives
- Partner with product and engineering teams to identify the most impactful opportunities to improve and create experiences that grow shopping behavior in key segments
- Define product success metrics, forecast metric changes, and set team/org goals
- Lead projects across the company’s commerce and creator teams that drive understanding of the creator shopping ecosystem by partnering closely with engineering, data science, and research teams across the company
- Support developing product roadmaps and coordinate analytics efforts across teams
- Partner with product teams to structure mechanisms for effectively driving creator value
- Degree in an analytical or scientific field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research)
- Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research) 5+ years of experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), scripting languages (e.g. Python), or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, MATLAB)
- 5+ years of experience doing complex quantitative analysis in product analytics
- 5+ years of experience communicating the results of analyses to leadership teams to influence the strategy
- Experience leading complex analytics projects across multiple functions and stakeholders
- Background in e-Commerce, the Creator landscape, or other two-sided marketplaces
- Experience communicating complex research in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.