Data Analyst-Automotive sector
As a Data Analyst, you will join our organization and report to the Chief of Staff. You will play a central role as a support to the operational departments and as a representative of the department to the outside world.
You will maintain intensive contacts with many internal and internal parties.
Your most important challenges are as follows:
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalisation.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems (PowerBi).
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
With more than 1,800,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 80,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So, with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in insurance, law or economics.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the automotive sector.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- You have good experience in project management and you have experience in optimising processes and tools.
- You are result-oriented and enjoy a challenge. You have no problem with set objectives and deadlines.
- You have experience in optimising processes and tools.
- You have commercial insight and you are customer-oriented, especially in your oral and written communication.
- You have a very good knowledge of NL, FR and EN, both spoken and written.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6 500 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.