As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Impact: In this role you will:
- Work with IT product owners, markets , new opportunity owners to clearly frame requirements and acceptance criteria and work on grooming them to end to end documented requirement.
- Work with IT product owners, tech leads and the business to clearly capture the business requirements and non functional requirements and define success criteria for the PoC.
- Perform the platform set up activities which is required for solution build and integration. Technical and project users accesses are setup in a compliant way.
- Capture application issues / bugs from UAT or markets and transform them to user stories.
- Functional support for new GDSN implementations
- GS1 Global Master Data - Standard Maintenance Group Planning, Integration, Testing
- Data Standard support
- Communication with Market
- Perform first cut analysis of the application or infrastructure outage and ensure smooth coordination with all respective teams (product vendor, support teams etc) for fast restoration of service by providing a workaround or a permanent fix.
- Assist L2 to analyse a complex incident to provide a potential workaround or solution which might need in depth knowledge of the application
- In depth analysis of logs , code and application to assist resolving Incidents
- Co-ordinate with respective teams and markets to Perform data loading into PDH/ DSD/ SAP and resolve data issues during market go lives
- Maintain ISMS process documents
- Adhere to ISMS control timelines and complete the assessment based on the guidelines
- Support Auditors for any queries related to ISMS control, provide evidence and take corrective actions as per advise from the auditors.
- DSD Support, DSD release - planning, communication & testing, DSD UI, Changes (configure new attributes), IM Support
What we offer you:
- Individual career path
- Access to countless trainings and certification offerings
- A knowledge sharing culture
- An environment where you are actively contributing your ideas
- The possibility to work in projects in one of the largest IT companies
Please note that we only accept direct applications (no agency applications).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role as a Data Engineer with a specialization in Master Data Management
- Experience with MDG process consulting, modeling and consolidation
- Hands on experience in support and incident management
- An ability to pro-actively take ownership of, and analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Fluent in English and French (written and verbal)
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit / EU passport
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience or knowledge in applying agile project delivery methods, e.g. Scrum, SAFe
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.