Senior Data Analyst
As the data analyst, you will lead and undertake complex analysis for data & analytics, reporting and dashboard projects. You will liaise closely with business product owners, report developers, testers and vendors to successfully deliver complex and integrated reporting and data solutions that meet business needs.Essential requirements:
- 7+ years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst on data and reporting projects.
- Experience in a variety of data & reporting and projects, specifically Agile environments.
- Indepth experience in requirements gathering, data analysis and data modelling.
- Extensive Business Process mapping and design experience.
- Strong analytical and design skills, accompanied by practical development experience in Extract,Transform, Load (ETL).
- Strong SQL skills.
- A broad range of experience in technical reporting analysis applications in a complex information system environment.
- Experience working with developments and build in reporting, data visualisation and business intelligence solutions.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/