- Be part of a team to build and maintain data systems or pipelines.
- Perform setup, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and/or upgrade for COTS products.
- Develop or implement ways to improve data warehouses, data lakes or equivalent platforms.
- Involve in the creation of documentations e.g. design documents, troubleshooting guides etc.
How To Apply
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information
- Technology or related technical discipline
- Preferably 1 - 4 years' of working experience in related fields
- Knowledge and/or experience in data management or data engineering
- Experience with Linux commands and shell script
- Knowledge and/or experience in relational (including SQL) or NoSQL database (e.g. document, graph)
- Data / Search / Automation platforms such as Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Ansible respectively
- Data integration tools such as Talend, DataStage, Denodo
- Programming languages such as Python, Spark
- Microsoft Azure Cloud services such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics
- Analytics platforms such as Databricks, Dataiku, Data Robot
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now”
and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Jordan Fung Si Jong
EA Personnel Reg No: R23112945