£30,000 - £38,000
Are you an experienced Data Engineer who is looking to work in the Retail industry? This opportunity offers the chance to work closely with a small group of data specialists on an exciting and expanding greenfield project!The Company
This company has begun placing products into the financial-tech industry despite still being a young brand. With recent investment and support this company is now in a strong position to really grow their data team, meaning you now have a chance to get in early and develop with this developing group. This development has been so rapid that it was named in the UK's top 10 fastest-growing FinTech companies!THE ROLE
You will be coming in to work in an exclusively Data Engineering based role and work closely with other Software Engineers. There is another experienced Data Engineer in the team who you will be reporting to, and this individual is a specialized expert in the area, allowing a great opportunity to further develop your learning. You shall be helping to develop and maintain pipelines on what is a project still in its early stages.Your Skills And Experience
To be successful in this role you should have experience with the following:
- Data Bricks
- Strong Python coding
- Azure Cloud
- Pyspark- (nice to have)
- Seeing a project through from start to finish isn't necessary but is definitely a bonus!
How To Apply
- A generous salary package beginning with £30,000
- Flexible working policy with only 3 days a week in an office expected
- Easily accessible London offices
- Stock options may become available
- The chance to join a quickly growing company as part of an experienced team!
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Charlotte Smith via the application link on this page.