Want to support hundreds of millions of people in their fitness journey? Join the Runtastic team and work for the adidas Running and adidas Training apps.
Data is the blood pumping through our digital business. It helps us understand how our products work and how our users behave. As a Data Analyst, you will be part of a motivated team and provide insights by creating analyses and reports for our product teams and inspire data-driven decisions.
You'll contribute by:
- Working closely with product teams and data engineers to define analytics requirements
- Creating actionable insights and valuable reports to improve the user experience of our apps and other organizational KPIs
- Leveraging our analytical toolset (e.g. Databricks and PowerBI) to improve our capability to make informed decisions
- Coaching internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Product and CRM teams to leverage data to create engaging experiences for our users
What makes you the right match:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Data Analyst or a Business Analyst
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI and Google Analytics)
- Proficiency in SQL; knowledge of Python or R is a plus
- Ability to convert complex business questions into concrete requirements, relevant metrics, and actionable insights
- Proactive mindset and enthusiasm for creating value from data
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Preferably, a degree in Business Informatics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or similar field
- Excellent English skills
And here’s the fine print: Our salary range starts EUR 40,180 gross per year (based on a 38.5 hours working week). Your actual offer depends on your skillset and experience.
+43 660 661 60 69