As part of the data team based at the HQ of Creditsafe, the successful candidate would be required to assist with the mapping of data into a global data services API solution. The primary responsibilities will involve the analysis of new/existing data sets, identifying common elements, data mapping, testing and dealing with data queries.
- Mapping of data elements from various sources, including XML and JSON, into common structures and enumerations used in our reports and other products.
- Maintaining mapping documentation and specifying rules and conditions for consistent data handling.
- Updating data dictionary definitions, based on investigation and dissemination of partner documentation and products.
- Data testing including comparing content between “raw” and “mapped” data services, and ensuring rules/transformations provide expected results.
- Working with extended teams maintaining a working relationship with them.
- Investigation and resolution of data queries from internal or external customers.
**Please note that the responsibility lists detailed above are not exhaustive and the data analyst may be requested to perform additional duties / take on additional responsibilities deemed as reasonable by their direct line manager.
- MS Office or equivalent (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access etc.)
- Databases with an understanding of how they are updated and maintained.
- Data Analysis skills to query databases (e.g. SQL, Oracle)
- Communication software experience, e.g. E-mail, Slack, Skype, Zoom etc.
- Internet, Intranet, Share Point etc.
- A high level of mathematical ability
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Written and verbal communication skills