Have you got a knack for explaining technical concepts? Do you want to work closely with interesting companies to solve some of their data analytics and data integration problems? Then you're in the right place!
Weld is on the lookout for a Solutions Engineer / Data Analyst who loves solving real-world problems and wants to play a major role in making their customers succeed.
Built on top of modern data warehousing, Weld is a tool for companies of all sizes to become truly data-driven. They provide state-of-the-art data infrastructure that works in a few clicks, without the need for hardcore data engineering. In that way, Weld enables powerful analytics and workflows, that can take a company to the next level.
Their first product enables you to easily sync data between your data warehouse and SaaS apps such as Hubspot, Intercom, or Salesforce. They plan to quickly expand into multiple parts of the data stack.
What you'll be doing;
You'll be responsible for designing and implementing data infrastructure for their customers, as well as implementing Weld, all with the main goal of helping their customers become data-driven. They're here to make life easier for their customers and to leave them with the “wow” feeling of having solved integration, data management, and analytics issues with ease, style, and class.
They're looking for someone who's;
- eager about solving real-world customer problems
- enjoy interacting with customers and finding solutions to their problems
- passionate about data analytics and the use-cases that data can enable in e.g. commercial or product teams.
- experienced with SQL development, testing, tuning, and optimisation
- familiar with schema design, data modelling, and documentation
- knows the ins-and-outs of handling multiple customers and has the ability to switch context quickly throughout the day with various competing demands.
Their are multiple jobs open in this team and they are also open to both full-time and student assistants here and flexible when it comes to experience : -)
They'd be extra happy if you;
- enjoy working with data platforms, infrastructure, and architecture including technical documentation, testing, QA, and long term strategy and vision
- have experience with data warehousing and relational database architecture with some of the following is preferred:
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Firebolt etc.
- are familiar with data visualisation in tools like Looker, Tableau or PowerBI etc.
Weld today are a team of 15 people spread around the world with 8 people based in their HQ in Copenhagen. They're all generalists; each with our expertise and constantly picking up new challenges as well as giving a helping hand whenever needed. They're currently looking for people who are eager to learn and who are not afraid of building things end-to-end. They want to find curious minds who can pick up a given problem and solve it. They'd like entrepreneurial minds to join them, who excel in the early stages of a fast-growing company.
They're headquartered in the heart of Copenhagen, but we're very remote-friendly.
How they work
They focus highly on creating a culture that's vibrant, fun, exciting, and challenging. They’re achieving this by having an extremely talented and passionate team, who fundamentally believe that they're better together. They value ownership and you can expect to be given much freedom and responsibility, while they work closely together as a team.
They're remote-friendly and strive to every day make sure we create the best office- and remote experience. They do this by for example having social events together and meet up for team camps around the world (the next one coming up this September!)
they are proud to be backed by some top European VC funds as well as business angels and they're sure that 2021 will be a big year for the company! Join them in the beginning of this fantastic journey - you won't regret it : -)
They were recently listed by Sifted as 15 startups to watch in Denmark.
Please apply now, interviews happening ASAP