At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great.
We are seeking a
- PART TIME Data Analyst *for a Healthcare Company based in Lake Zurich, IL!
- Schedule:* Monday-Friday, Times can be flexible but preferably between 8AM-3PM CST
- Location:* Zurich, IL
- Pay: *$50?
- 3 Months (May be extended but not approved)
- Primary Duties:*
- Backup support for full time staff. (This is internal customer service type work)
- Creating / Updating Accounts in SAP
- Reconciling accounts supplied by customers vs. internal customers for serialization project
- Document SOPs
- Potential support in SAP migration testing (depending on skillset of individual)
- Technical Skills:*
- Excel – V/H/X Lookups, pivot tables
- Microsoft Word
- Master Data Governance
- Top 3 Skills: *
- Excel – V/H/X Lookups
- Master Data
- Pharma background preferably
- Education Background Requirement:
- Bachelors preferably within business, or 5+ years in Master Data Governance
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.