- Development of new ML/DL models
- Monitoring / Verification of existing and new model performance
- Development of new pipelines and tasks within offline data science pipeline
- Development of new labeling schemes and data pre-processing techniques to support ML modeling
- Development of continuous improvement data science process and support code (i.e. develop and maintain system to monitor production models, review/verify production model outputs, modify training data based on review, rerun pipeline to create new models based on modified training data, and transfer new models into production)
- Knowledge of ML/deep learning.
- Experience in generation of production ML models, statistics, and python development.
- Desired experience in data engineering and data analysis.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related field.
- PhD preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Stock Option Plan
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content to the right users based on role, time, location, association and/or event - with all the automation and productivity tools needed to engage with content in one integrated, intuitive platform.
Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global industry leader headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with offices in Glasgow and Sydney, Australia. We've partnered with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by the largest, most successful companies in the world such as Exxon, Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon, to accelerate their sales and marketing initiatives.
For more information, please visit www.bigtincan.com or follow @bigtincan on Twitter.