Master data is a critical asset with high impact upon business performance and decision-making. This operational role is essential in providing data governance to ensure that high quality master data is achieved and maintained. If you speak English and Hebrew, you can start your cooperation within the global organization and Master Data tasks.
We are able to teach you both - system and operations, just show us your motivation, language and analytical skills.
· Adhere to processes related to the creation, maintenance, and quality of master data to ensure consistency across multiple locations,
· Convert incoming requests to SAP, input data in correct manner,
· Raising concerns to the requestors, according to procedures, guidelines,
· Improve the quality and accuracy of master data by participating in routine audits and data cleansing activities,
· Support internal customers by performing daily activities creating and updating master data and troubleshoot issues related to data,
· Administer the execution of mass updates to ensure business processes are not disrupted by changes,
· Participate in small to medium impact projects including taking ownership of small tasks and drive them to completion,
· I nvestigate and correct root cause behind reoccurring entry data errors,
· Provide first level support to the business in investigating and solving simple master data issues,
· Proactively escalate issues which may have a broader impact to the team/business/company,
· Ensure application of established corporate controls.
· University degree or student, available full time,
· Fluent Hebrew and English,
· Detail oriented, analytical mind-set,
· Independent problem solver,
· System knowledge, SAP will be beneficial.
We can offer:
· Stable working environment,
· Home office solution at place,
· Medical Cover and life insurance,
· Benefit platform and multisport card,
· Setting up and developing new processes.
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.