Summary Of Position
The Data Analyst provides support for the review and analysis of all mail pieces and campaign results and the selection of donors to mail for in-house mail selections. In addition this position is responsible for analysis and definition of mail codes and training staff on their use. This is a full-time non-exempt position to be located in Chamberlain, SD or Sioux Falls, SD.
Reports to the Director of IS and Operations
- Responsible for the selection of names for all in-house mailings. The data analyst analyzes prior mail results and stats, creates and presents recommendations for future mail plans for approval.
- Responsible for preparing, analyzing, exploring and cleansing data to be mailed or used for analysis.
- Works closely with Marketing and IS staff to analyze, document and coordinate the completion of all mailings according to the Marketing schedule.
- Analyze and define mail codes used for selection and train staff on their use.
- Ensures the creation of written documentation on mail selections and other data requests to support mailing and tracking of donor records.
- Maintains tight security in regard to sensitive information.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of IS and Operations.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Data Analysis, Business or a related field or a minimum of two years relevant work experience; comprehensive training will be provided; salary commensurate with experience
- Special consideration given for a background in direct mail and/or data analysis
- Solutions oriented with ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated proficiency at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Uses both hands and wrists repetitively for prolonged periods
- Prolonged keyboard and computer screen activity