What's the scope of the position?
In recent years, Marel has been taking steps to harmonize its technical landscape, which has been increasing the importance of Master Data. In this role, you will be part of a team striving for operational excellence and focusing on improving the quality of data across Marel.
Master Data Analyst Lead (Fulltime - Lodz)
Why work for us:
- Global career growth opportunities
- Work with a highly collaborative global team with a clear vision
- Be part of an entrepreneurial and innovative company with an ambitious growth strategy
- Excellence is one of our 3 core values, alongside unity and innovation
- Good base salary and attractive secondary benefits
What you'll be doing
The Master Data Analyst Lead is, by leading and supporting the team, responsible for analyzing, maintaining and cleansing Master Data accurately in our systems to ensure high quality Master Data in support of operational processes. The role is a key part of the process of collecting information from the business, checking the correctness and completeness before entering or updating this into a system to assure data is setup according to business rules, agreements and Master Data guidelines.
- Leading the team of Master Data Analysts in their tasks and responsibilities, assuring excellent operational customer support towards our customer.
- Setup, monitor, report out and follow up level of services provided by the Master Data Analyst team.
- Responsible for quality of master data, performing correct data entry into a system, maintaining this data and supporting data cleansing for both business, global and local master data teams. This can be executed in different focus areas and systems in Marel, some examples:
- Norm parts in PLM
- Vendors & customers in SAP
- Stock management, assembly & planning data in SAP
- Act on business requests, validating the requests before updating data in systems, according to the service level agreement
- Linking pin between relevant departments; <Master Data Management, IT, Supply Chain, Innovation, Sales, Service> and other business units to solve issues, improve data quality and project execution
- Understand master data management and uphold global master data standards, processes and guidelines to requestors and other stakeholders
- Align with internal and external stakeholders directly where this is required
- Actively drive global cooperation, harmonization and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop work instructions, process descriptions and training material
What we expect from you:
To be successful in this versatile position, it helps if you have gained the following experience and expertise:
- 2-5 years working experience in the area of Master Data or Data Analytics
- Solid experience in leading a master data and/or data analytics team.
- Proven stakeholder management skills in an international environment with a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization.
- Advanced level computer proficiency and experience with relevant tooling <such as SAP, PLM, Data Management tools and Microsoft Office>
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with and comfort working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage
Are you interested in this challenging new position? Please apply via the Apply Button on our website and upload your resume, no later than September 26th. For more information about the position, contact Michiel Paes, Corporate Recruiter. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our organisation, click on https://marel.com/en/about-marel