Exciting new opportunity with Onco360! Onco360 is looking for a Data Scientist
to be based at our corporate office in Louisville, KY. Onco360 Pharmacy is a unique oncology pharmacy model created to serve the needs of community, oncology and hematology physicians, patients, payers, and manufacturers.
We offer great benefits including:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company paid benefits – life insurance; short and long-term disability
The Data Scientist, Trade Data Services primary responsibility will be to develop and manage pharma and patient services reporting with the goal of enhancing the infrastructure for the delivery of cutting-edge insights primarily for the management of client performance metrics. They will have responsibility for client program analytics and data reporting of manufacturer accounts for Onco360, CareMed Specialty Pharmacy and ConnectMed360. We are looking for an analytical expert to utilize their skills in both technology and social science to find trends and manage data. Utilize industry knowledge, contextual understanding, skepticism of existing assumptions – to uncover solutions to business challenges. The ideal candidate is driven by curiosity that leads to continuous learning and has a technical, business and data manipulation skillset to support the develop and maintain actionable insights that drive meaningful results.Data Scientist Major Responsibilities:
Data Scientist Position Qualifications
- Participate in new drug data implementations by leveraging standard operating procedures to produce reliable data feeds
- Work with Program Managers to ensure they have appropriate data tools to be able to manage and measure program performance and KPI’s
- Maintain manufacturer invoicing data feeds to ensure data accuracy while optimizing opportunities
- Develops insightful reporting of information from disparate data sets. Leverages existing data warehouse to provide recommendations to clients.
- Has a vision, intellectual curiosity and business acumen to generate new metrics and insights that assist in driving key decisions and outcomes.
:Education/Learning ExperienceRequired: Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science or other related field
Desired: MS/MBA or other advanced degree preferred
Skills/KnowledgeRequired: Established proficiency in Microsoft Excel and database utilization (SQL/Access). Strong analytical skills and the ability to mine large amounts of data required.
Work Experience Required: 5+ years of experience in Reporting, Analytical, Business Intelligence, IT, or similar data analytics role
Desired: Pharmacy, Insurance or oncology experience preferred