Overview Of 66degrees
66degrees is a leading Google Cloud Premier Partner. We believe that great engineering takes heart. Focusing exclusively on Google Cloud, we guide our clients on their digital transformation journey to deliver the most innovative and disruptive projects in the industry.
66degrees is dedicated to providing our employees with a challenging and exciting work environment without forgetting to have some fun along the way. Let's get you here.Role Overview
As the ideal Data Scientist, you are someone who can do a deep technical dive and communicate effectively with others. You love wrangling messy data into an elegant solution, and helping others understand the power of their data. This role is a chance to have a huge impact on how businesses operate and make decisions on a daily basis.Responsibilities
- Dive deep into a wide range of data (tabular, text, image, etc.) to identify pain-points and deliver data-driven insights to our clients.
- Utilize analytical techniques to determine areas of opportunities to help meet business goals.
- Leverage GCP services to train and deploy off-the-shelf (Vertex AI/AutoML/BQML) or custom models to address a client’s business problem.
- Be a thought leader for your team on projects and contribute to key practice initiatives.
- Act as subject matter expert on pre-sales calls and requests for proposals.
- Drive successful delivery of analytics solutions.
- Create reports and presentations that showcase the value of your solution to our clients
- Work with other members of the data science team to establish a center of excellence and create standard operating procedures, accelerators, and sales assets
Nice to Have
- 3-5 years of experience with data science
- 2+ Years programming in Python (preferred) and R.
- 2+ Years of experience in SQL
- Knowledge of Data Warehouses (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, Synapse).
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git/Github
- Big Data processing framework experience (eg Spark/Pyspark, Dask, Hive).
- Experience developing Machine Learning models and using Deep Learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical processes to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Ability to track changing business requirements and deliver quality solutions both independently and with teams of varying skill sets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
66degrees is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or other legally protected class.