- With 3 years minimum experience in Data integration, Analysis and Database Development.
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts, relational or dimensional modelling and ETL.
- Experience working in data integration for different applications.
- Knowledgeable in developing, testing, implementing and supporting data integration solutions.
- Must have hands-on experience in SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS and C#.
- With experience in using APIs like SOAP or REST.
- Must have advanced SQL Knowledge with the ability to read and create complex queries and stored procedures.
- Basic technical experience and business knowledge in various SDLC methodologies including waterfall, iterative, agile software development life cycle or related disciplines/processes is preferred.
- Open to work or be trained on new technologies like Boomi, Python, AWS Glue, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing to document all technical solutions made.
- Develop and maintain integration solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Build auto generated reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Update existing solutions based on requirements provided by end users.
- Coordinate with business analysts to fully understand the business requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve existing process failures.
- Create/Maintain technical documentations for all developed applications.
Good to have:
- Knowledgeable in any of the following technical stacks:
Integration tools(Pentaho, Boomi, Python)
Database(Redshift, Oracle, MongoDB)
AWS technologies (AWS Lambda,AWS Glue)