Serve as a development resource who develops and supports technology solutions for enterprise data management (EDM) initiatives. You’ll be responsible for translating documented business needs into EDM technology solutions.
- Deliver high-quality and highly-efficient ETL solutions based on a standard framework
- Develop ETL in support of MDM processes, tasks, data flows, and dependencies
- Provide support for ongoing master data activities, including cleanup of current master data; development of master data upkeep processes; and timely, accurate ongoing processing of master data
- Partner with internal teams to develop and support effective EDM solutions
- Work extensively with data analysts to understand enterprise processes and data warehouse models
- Work collaboratively as part of the enterprise BI team to implement new data sources required to support enterprise data management, business intelligence, and analytics
- 3 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation
- Demonstrated experience in SQL Server; BI Solutions; Azure; Agile; and Waterfall
- Bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, electrical engineering, or closely related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.